206 S Elmwood Ave
Buffalo, NY 14201
At Evergreen Health, we understand how overwhelming the health care system can feel, and we want to make accessing care easy for you. We have a primary and specialty care practice, as well as a full-service pharmacy. Our targeted programs and services are available by walk-in or appointment in Buffalo, Jamestown and satellite locations across WNY to help you live your healthiest life.
* Chronic illness support - Living with multiple chronic illnesses can be challenging. We offer support to help you manage and improve your health, including: case workers and care coordination, counseling, housing assistance and more.
* HIV treatment and care - Founded as AIDS Community Services in 1983, Evergreen historically addressed the crisis generated by HIV and AIDS. Today, HIV is a manageable chronic illness and is often treated with a simple daily prescription pill regimen. We offer comprehensive HIV services to help you manage your HIV and live the life you want, including: medical care and treatment, pharmacy services, insurance enrollment, individual and group counseling, case workers and care coordination, and more. More about our treatment services.
* HIV prevention - We are committed to providing HIV education and prevention services to our community. We offer HIV testing and treatment and are the leading WNY provider for PrEP, a drug taken once daily for HIV prevention.
* LGBTQ health and transgender specialty care - Evergreen is a safe, affirming health center that provides sensitive care. We understand the health concerns of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community, and specialize in transgender health services, including: medical care, counseling, educational/social groups and more. We are dedicated to helping our patients feel safe, valued and welcomed.
* Sexual health - Evergreen’s STI/STD and HIV testing center is the go-to place for all aspects of sexual health. We offer comprehensive testing and treatment for STI/STDs, including gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV and Hepatitis C. We also offer counseling, an anal health program, and multiple education and outreach initiatives that provide free condoms throughout Buffalo, Jamestown and the WNY region for STI/STD prevention.
* Drug user health - We provide a safe space for people who use drugs, including heroin, fentanyl, cocaine, crack and meth, to get the services and support that they need. These include: a syringe exchange program, counseling, support groups, medication-assisted treatment, and a walk-in harm reduction program where you can speak with healthcare professionals.
* Hepatitis C - While hepatitis C can be cured, treatment can be hard to find or stick with. We offer Hepatitis C testing, treatment, pharmacy services, counseling and more. We can help you get into and succeed in treatment to cure your Hepatitis C.